Always in Community
Throughout the week, we gather—and then we scatter into our day-to-day lives, the places where God has put us for ministry. As we practice the faith, the Spirit opens us and moves among us, forming us as citizens of God’s reign, which has begun, with the resurrection of Jesus the Christ.
- We worship together, through words and music and moments of silence.
- We study together, voicing our questions and learning from each other.
- We run an educational and formative preschool in the community.
- We teach our faith to our children and our youth and provide a good, supportive environment for them.
- We support and “adopt” members of the Lutheran Student Association at the College of William and Mary.
- We get involved in ministries for our church, for our community and for the needy in far away places.
- We offer a safe place for other groups to meet.
- We take care of each other through trained Stephen Ministers, care groups and other ministries.
- We meet in small groups for fun conversation, fellowship and meals.
- We give financially and plan for the church’s future.
- We come together as a congregation for celebrations and mourning.
- We welcome newcomers and visitors!
See our Sunday Bulletin and newsletter to learn what we are doing these days.